Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lifes Rules


You make your own rules to life as the ones that are set are not helping anyone to win.




There is a house of playing cards that in my view is falling down. A society that has gone so wrong even the politicians and public don’t know who can pick up the poisoned chalice and continue drinking from it. A society that are slaves. Slaves for the banks they borrow money from, the mortgage providers and land lords, the mobile phone operators and even the restaurants where the few lucky ones can afford to eat in. We have become slaves of our society and rules that we so readily accepted as good ways to live our lives we are starting to realise that perhaps we have made mistakes. So as countless young people now with debts from university apply for jobs that are not there, and failing companies who can not afford to hire them we all wonder where the next steps are. As we pay tax money to benefit families and refugees there is a moment that one can actually stop and say no.



I am not saying I have the answers but actually I have no questions either. All I do know is that I thought out of the box instead of getting back into it and as a result I feel enriched, enlightened and energised knowing that just as a good friend of mine said: “ When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”



So I asked for freedom. Instead of paying rent I paid for airfares and I am now cashing in on airline miles for further adventures. Managing to talk my way around the globe seizing opportunities rather than dismissing them. I would like to re-continue writing my adventures and introspections. And, for all those people who have been following my blog I am sorry I disappeared.



The lesson I have learnt is that one can not change what people will say and think about you. And one should not judge other peoples actions by their own standards or values as they will always be let down. There are human vampires who suck lifes energy out of you by negativity and now through experience I have realised the only way to deal with these people is to give them no ammunition and none of your energy just carry on in your direction. Haters are confused admirers who can't understand why everybody loves you





So I because looking back into the past has not helped me to date I will take you with me into the future…………… NEPAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment