Thursday, April 8, 2010

TIMING!

They say a broken clock tells the right time twice a day, actually if we think about it, it tells the right time in around about way several times a day all over the world.




Time is the only commodity with any real value, we spend time, we waste time and we invest time.

More precious than any monetary value our time in timeless and our time is timed.

The cause of death is birth and from the moment we are born our time is counted. Why then if we have a lot of time on our hands are we not considered rich?

I read a Chinese proverb once which said: If we are wasting time and enjoying ourselves we are not wasting time.

Therefore right now at this very moment I would say I am the richest person I know as I have all the time in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment